@ebc Inc. Likes.... Apple Apps

Friday, December 11, 2009

Self Development Links

Recently, I was asked to recommend some Self Development Tools, and links to them.
I stated that I actually signed up to one that offered a bunch of products.
The first one I purchased was The Absoulte Secret. A set of a bunch of motivating audios that really seemed to help improve my optimism about my business plans.

I can say with confidence that most of the products that I purchased so far are worth the purchase. Most were in the form of a CD or Subliminal audio selection.

I just uploaded them to my computer, and categorized them into itunes. From there I loaded them onto my ipod, so I could listen to them when I was relaxing on a flight, or in bed. One of my favorite times to listen is when I am at home on my deck smoking a nice cigar. By the time I burn my cigar, the audio selection is done, so it times out perfectly.

But I will list links that go directly to products I recommend.

Have fun, and don't feel threatened if you purchase any of these, everyone is using them now to improve themselves, and help to relax during this treacherous economy.

Subliminal Power Software
Change your life by displaying subliminal messages, while you work!

Subliminal-Audio CDs
Accelerate your self-development with these "4-part" subliminal CDs!

Subliminal CDs
Discover the Web's largest subliminal CD and MP3 store! I bought this!

The Five Rituals
Discover how to look 30 years younger in just 10 minutes a day! This one is awesome!

The NLP Secret
Enjoy confidence & cure anything, with this long-lost NLP secret!

The Quantum Cookbook
Discover the untold secrets of manifesting! This is the real deal, what "The Secret" didn't show you!

The Ten Minute Cure
Get rid of any fear or phobia - in just ten minutes flat! Try it!

That's a pretty good list. I will post more on our Banner Ad Network website, ShoppingforBusiness.com. We have categories dedicated to Self Development, and other resources are listed there as well.

So go Self Develop Yourself!

No comments:

Onlyebc Ad Partners